Via Marmorata - Piramide - Testaccio - Rome - Italy
6 Max People
NEW! Close to the Aventino, in the heart of Testaccio, this elegant, bright and charming apartment (80 sqm) newly renovated will offer you any comfort you need for an unforgettable stay in Rome (TV, Wi-Fi, AC, elevator). At only 15 min by foot from Trastevere and from Eataly, 7 from Pyramid metro station, it is easily accessible from Fiumicino Airport as well as Termini Station. Either as a single, a couple, or with family, it will enable to relax after a long day discovering the Aeternal City.
On the second floor of a nineteenth-century building, in the heart of TESTACCIO, the elegant and luminous accommodation boasts an enviable position just steps from the city center and close to major communication arteries (tram, bus, metro, air terminal ). Quite spacious (80 sqm) has been recently refurbished and equipped with every comfort (air conditioning, Wi-Fi, smart TV (prepared for NETFLIX) plus excellent sound insulation that make the stay relaxing and relaxing. It consists of a large living room with a super-equipped kitchen, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with crystal shower.
Both bedrooms have queen-size double beds. That of House n. 2 is separable in two single beds. If necessary, you can take advantage of a particularly comfortable double sofa bed located in the living area. Generally rooms are prepared with double beds, any change to the arrangement of beds proposed by us, however, has an additional cost of € 20.
The apartment is composed of a wide living, a fully-equipped kitchen (oven, stove, microwaves, fridge, freezer, coffee machine, espresso machine, kettle, toaster, pans, cookware), 2 bathrooms and 2 double bedroom.
Both bedrooms have queen-size beds, and Bedroom n. 2 has detachable beds. The living is provided with a comfortable sofa-bed.
The bathrooms are full accessorized and provided with showers.
All ambience are provided with AC and acoustic isolation.
Local Transport and Parking
A lot of archaeological monuments and points of interest os Rome are within easy walking distance (Bocca della Verità, Colosseum, Giardino degli Aranci, non-Catholic cemetery, MACRO, EATALY ...). In any case, the apartment is located along the main communication arteries of the capital. It is in fact easily reachable by METRO B and from the airport by the train station of "Roma Ostiense" . If the use of public transport is preferred, please note that:
- TERMINI: Metro B - Pyramid station, or bus no. 75 (Marmorata/Galvani), to Indipendenza); or bus no. 170 (Piazzale Emporio).
- FIUMICINO AIRPORT: Train FL1 (Roma Ostiense).
- TRASTEVERE: bus no. 23 or 280 from "Marmorata/Galvani" (respectively to Clodio or Mancini, getting off Lungotevere Aventino or no. 30 from "Marmorata/Vanvitelli" getting off Petroselli).
- COLISEUM: Metro B (From Piramide to Colosseo, 2 stops).
- IMPERIAL FORUM: Metro B (Colosseo, see above) or bus 75 (from Marmorata/Galvani to Piazza Venezia).
- CAMPIDOGLIO/PIAZZA VENEZIA/PANTHEON: bus no. 75 (see above).
- S. PETER: bus no. 23 (Marmorata/Galvani to Traspontina/conciliazione) or no. 280 (from Marmorata/Galvani to Lungotevere Fiorentini/paoli).
- VATICAN MUSEUMS: bus no 23 (from Marmorata/Galvani to Bastioni Di Michelangelo).
- the bus line n. 716 can take you to the mouth of truth, 3 stops, 4 min, (direction Teatro Marcello, until the terminus are two other stops).
- the bus line n. 30 Express (130F on public holidays) can instead take you to Piazza Navona in 6 stops, 11 min (direction Clodio, stopping at the mouth of truth, Teatro Marcello, near Via del Corso / Piazza Venezia and Torre Argentina)
- bus lines n. 75 and 170 can take you to Termini if you like a slower but more scenic route than the metro. In the opposite direction the no. 75 can take you near the terrace of Janiculum.
- Lines n. 23 and n. 280 in addition to taking you home (see the directions on how to get to the apartment), they also arrive to St. Peter's and the Vatican museums.
Finally you can not fail to mention the Rome-Lido Railway, which in a short time can take you to the beaches of Ostia.
If you need a paid parking for your car the nearest is Roma Parking Testaccio just 500 meters.
1 Queen bed
1 Queen bed
Elevator / Ground Floor
Balcony / Terrace
Off Street Parking
Sky / Cable
KITCHEN / DINING
Plates & Cutlery
Pots & Pans
Inclusive of utilities and CribMed's Service fee - NO SURPRISES